Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lunch Time

I am sitting here in my office on my lunch break today and my mind is full of numbers.  Not job-related numbers, thank goodness, but points.  That's right, it's that time of year and so I've rejoined Weight Watchers.  Anyone else out there in the same boat?

I think I'm just a little to willing to be love myself as I am.  I know that's supposed to be a good quality but at the same time it prevents one from getting really motivated to change.  Sure, I've got junk in my trunk, but I have good qualities that make up for it, right?

LOL, I need to hire some skinny teenagers to follow me around and judge me like in that commercial... I don't even remember what the commercial was for.

Quick, someone call me a lard-butt!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely will not call you a lard-butt!

    I'm also back on the WW wagon after a VERY enjoyable Christmas. I had my first weigh-in last week and had put on 7lbs in four weeks (EEK!) but this week had lost two of them, so it's going in the right direction. I've lost a total of 56lbs since starting WW 18 months ago, so I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Anda! That's awesome!! Congrats on the great loss!! :o)

      ~Mayzy

      Delete
  2. I spent 2 1/2 weeks traveling over the holidays to visit all the kids and grandkids, and none of those skinny butts ever heard of counting points! Now I have to get serious again and I know of no better way to do it than WW. :-D

    ReplyDelete